Local Expertise...International Reach!
GAYLE BERKBIGLER , CGA, CCIM
Gayle Berkbigler, an active member of the Lakeway community for 20 years and Commercial Real Estate Director at KW Commercial, a division of Keller Williams Realty, has earned the prestigious CCIM designation.
Gayle has practiced residential and commercial real estate in the greater Austin area delivering results at the highest level to clients, companies and investors for more than 20 years. Gayle’s extensive knowledge and experience provide the expertise to consult her clients in investing, buying, selling, leasing, land acquisition and development.
Gayle is passionate about any project she takes on and is committed to exceeding her client’s expectations at every level. Her negotiation skills acquired as an Oil Gas Trader/Marketer combined with extensive study of Body Language; provide her the edge in marketing, communication and negotiation. Gayle has been consistently recognized for being and staying at the top of her industry as well as creating and giving back to organizations and her community.
• 2014 CCIM Central Texas Volunteer Recognition Award
• 2014, 2015 "REALTOR of the Year" Finalist - TX Association of Builders - State of Texas Greater Austin Home Builders Association
• 2013 Presidential Award - Greater Austin Home Builders Association
• 2010 “REALTOR of the Year” for The State of Texas - TX Association of Builders
• 2010 “REALTOR of the Year” - Greater Austin Home Builders Association
• 2010-2011 “REALTOR of the Year” for the State of Texas and Southwest Region - TX Association of Builders
• 2010-2011 “REALTOR of the Year” - Greater Austin Home Builders Association
• Spike Award – 25 spikes
• 2007 Max Award Winner, Best Marketing Brochure
• 2005 HBA Affiliate of the Year
• CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) - International Designation considered to be the "Ph.D." of Commercial Real Estate More about CCIM here.
• CGA (Certified Graduate Associate) - designation through TX Assn of Builders (only 3 REALTORS® in the State of Texas have this designation) More about CGA here.
• 2017 Founder of LTCRE Property Exchange (Lake Travis Commercial Real Estate Property Exchange)
• 2013-2017 CCIM Central TX Chapter Board of Directors
• 2017-2019 CCIM Central TX Executive Board, 2019 President
• 2014-2017 CCIM Central TX Chapter Founder and Chairman of Annual Fund Raiser Golf Tournament
• Greater Austin Home Builders Association, Board of Directors, 4 year term
• Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Lake Travis, Class 005
• 2006 Co-Founder & Program Chair of Lakeway/ Bee Cave Chapter of the Home Builders Association
• Creator and Art Director of "It Takes A Stud To Build A Home" Custom Builder Calendar
• 2004-2006 Chair of Annual HBA Golf Tournament
• Co-creator of Texas Real Estate Commission MCE Class- “How to Sell a Custom Home” & "Shades of Green"
• 2010- 2017 Founder & Coordinator of "The Gayle Berkbigler HBA Annual Golf Classic" a Lakeway/Bee Cave Chapter Annual Community Fundraiser Golf Tournament, resulting in financial donations to:
- HBA of Greater Austin * Lake Travis Project Graduation
- Lake Travis Education Foundation * Lake Travis Families For Families * Operation Finally Home * Lake Travis
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is a CCIM Designation?